Dates: June 26 - 28, 2015
- Friday, June 26 - 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturday, June 27 - 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Sunday, June 28 - 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Where: Western Gateway Park, Downtown Des Moines, Iowa
Surrounding the famed John & Mary Pappajohn Sculpture Park
What: The two-time Gold Grand Pinnacle Award and Bravo Encore Award-winning Des Moines Arts Festival®
- Juried Art Fair featuring 195 of the nation's best artists selected from a competitive jury process
- Emerging Iowa Artists Program presented by The Principal Financial Group®
- Interrobang Film Festival
- Community Outreach Program presented by Prairie Meadows showcasing and supporting Central Iowa non-profit organizations
- Live music on the Hy-Vee Main Stage
- Dance, music, acrobats, comedy acts and more on the Community Choice Credit Union Performing Arts Stage
- Jazz & Wine Pavilion presented by Meredith featuring the area's best jazz
- Green Arts Zero-Waste Sustainability Program
- Silent Rivers VIP Club
- Over 1,200 volunteers sponsored by ARAG
- Des Moines Art Center’s Nurturing a Student’s Vision: K-12 Art Exhibition presented by Hubbell Homes
- Metro Arts Alliance Public Art Project and Documentary presented by Register Media
- Artist Demonstrations presented by John Deere
- Media Zones with CenturyLink wi-fi, charging stations and streaming social media hosted by WHO-HD, Clear Channel and Des Moines Radio Group
- Register Media Photo Walk and Exhibit
- Over 30 Interactive Arts Activities
- Pinot's Palette
- Silent Rivers VIP Hospitality Suites
- Visionary Artists Ceremony hosted by Hubbell Homes
- Wide variety of beverages from Budweiser, Coca-Cola and Gateway Market
- Iowa Craft Beer Tent and Court Ave. Brewing Co. featuring the Festival's craft brews, Sassy Saison & One-Eyed Red
- 26 Eclectic Food Booths
- Sculpture Garden
Des Moines Marriott Downtown
700 Grand Avenue - Six blocks East of the Festival site.
Reservations can be made by calling 515.245.5500.
Embassy Suites on the River
101 East Locust Street – 13 blocks East of the Festival site. Shuttle available. Reservations can be made by calling 515.244.1700.
Renaissance Savery Hotel
401 Locust Street – Nine blocks East of the Festival site.
Reservations can be made by calling 800.514.4681. Hotel information is available at www.renaissancesavery.com.
Adventureland Campground (located 15 miles from downtown Des Moines)
305 34th Ave. NW
Altoona, IA 50009
800.532.1286 for reservations.
In addition to these downtown hotels and camping alternative are the following two hotels on the city’s south side (5 minutes from downtown) offering a good rate plus amenities. We highly recommend these hotels. They are nice, clean and offer a number of amenities:
6800 Fleur Drive (next door to the Fairmont)
Fairmont (a Marriott Partner)
6880 Fleur Drive (next door to the Radisson)
Both of the above hotels offer the following amenities:
Complimentary shuttle for artists to and from the Festival
Complimentary hot breakfast (Fairmont’s is a Deluxe Continental breakfast)
Complimentary drink ticket
Complimentary on-site parking
For more information call 515.286.4950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.