Keep Des Moines Arts Festival® the “Best Festival in the World” for the Fifth Year by Becoming
Monday, May 8, 2017
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Keep Des Moines Arts Festival® the “Best Festival in the World” for the Fifth Year by Becoming a Patron
Des Moines, IA April 27, 2017 — Community members, business leaders and art lovers are
uniting as ambassadors to Iowa’s arts and culture scene with a clear goal in mind: to keep the
Des Moines Arts Festival® the “Best Festival in the World” for the fifth year. In addition to
theirs, your contributions to the Patron Program directly support the upcoming Festival June
23-25 in downtown Des Moines’ Western Gateway Park while allowing you to take advantage
of exclusive membership perks.
“The Patron Program ensures that our internationally recognized festival remains free for all to
attend and continues to enrich the quality of life in central Iowa. Patron support donation levels
encompass a wide range for all levels of giving, and offer exclusive benefits as a way for us to
say ‘Thank You’,” said Stephen King, Executive Director of the Des Moines Arts Festival.
There are six patron levels ranging from $75 for young professionals and “Friend of the Arts
Patrons” to $2,500 for “Executive Circle Patrons.” Please visit the Festival website at
http://desmoinesartsfestival.org/patron/ for more information and payment options, including
the opportunity to pay online and a full list of benefits.
All patrons receive exclusive access to the Patron-only Silent Rivers VIP club overlooking the Hy-
Vee Main Stage, an invite to the VIP reception on Friday of the Festival, BOGO drink tickets,
access to Patron-only air-conditioned restrooms, access to the Patron-only Express Lane service
at all food and beverage locations, one 2017 Des Moines Arts Festival Commemorative Poster
and discounts on Festival Merchandise for the on-site Arts Festival Shop.
Higher levels of giving provide additional exclusive benefits including:
• Name listed on the Official Festival Website. Hyperlink included if a company.
• Name listed in the Official Festival Program Guide.
• Name recognition on prominent signage at Preview Celebration.
• Framed, signed, limited edition 2017 Des Moines Arts Festival Commemorative Poster.
• Invitation to the official invite-only Artist Breakfast and Awards on Sunday morning of
the Festival at Centro!
• Complimentary valet parking for two (2) at the Festival good for the entire weekend.
• Invitation for eight (8) to the Preview Celebration on Thursday, May 25 at the Des
Moines Art Center.
• Access for ten (10) to the Silent Rivers VIP Club on-site at the Festival that provides
views of the Hy-Vee Main Stage.
• Two complimentary beverages per day/per person of the festival available at VIP Club
bar, with discounted pricing thereafter.
• Access for ten (10) to the Patron Reception on Friday of the Festival.
• Access for ten (10) to the Patron-only Express Lane service at all food and beverage
• E-newsletter and special offers.
Becoming a patron is the best way to become an integral part Iowa’s arts and culture. Your
contribution will help ensure that this celebrated community festival remains free to attend
and continues to enrich the quality of life in central Iowa.
About the Des Moines Arts Festival®
The Gold Grand Pinnacle Award-winning Des Moines Arts Festival® is a free annual three-day
arts and culture festival the last weekend in June surrounding the John and Mary Pappajohn
Sculpture Park and is presented by The Des Moines Register. The Festival would also not be
possible without the support of Bravo Greater Des Moines, Principal℠, MidAmerican Energy,
and Prairie Meadows. DMAF invites you to “go where it takes you…” by engaging with 180
invited professional visual artists, emerging Iowa artists, the cutting-edge Interrobang Film
Festival, live music, performing arts, interactive arts activities, award-winning community
outreach programs, live artist workshops and demonstrations, artisan food, and beverages for
For more information please visit us online at www.desmoinesartsfestival.org or socialize with
us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/DesMoinesArtsFestival, twitter at @DMArtsFestival
and Instagram at desmoinesartsfestival. #GoWhereItTakesYou #DMAF #DMAF20
Leave Your Comments
We welcome your comments. Please leave your ideas and opinions below.